Asia Pacific Radio Science Conference (AP-RASC) is a triennial flagship event of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI). It is an international conference in the field of radio science, where eminent researchers and experts from all over the world gather to share their knowledge and experience, and also to encourage scientific exchange and fellowship amongst industry colleagues and professionals globally. It is our pleasure to invite participation to AP-RASC 2019 not just from Asia but also from Europe, South and North America, Oceania and Africa. The scientific program will provide an opportunity for participants to exchange new ideas and information on many important issues related to recent advances in radio science. Presented papers will be submitted to IEEE Xplore, if the authors choose. The scope of radio science broadly covered in the AP-RASC 2019 falls under the ten commission of URSI as follows.
A continent-sized country, India possesses an amazing wealth of sights and sounds, tastes and textures. As a tourist destination, India will be very attractive to all delegates whether it is adventure, heritage or eco-tourism.
• Commission A: Electromagnetic Metrology, Electromagnetic Measurements and Standards
• Commission B: Fields and Waves
• Commission C: Radio-communication Systems and Signal Processing
• Commission D: Electronics and Photonics
• Commission E: Electromagnetic Noise and Interference
• Commission F: Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
• Commission G: Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
• Commission H: Waves in Plasmas
• Commission J: Radio Astronomy
• Commission K: Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine
Young Scientist Programs
The following two programs are planned for young scientists:
• Student Paper Competition (SPC)
• Young Scientist Award (YSA)